Bullying is a big problem |Bullying prevention webquest | Bullying Pamphlets |Bullying Posters | Bullying videos

miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

BULLYING IS A BIG PROBLEM

 Nowadays students at schools have a lot of problems, most of them make feel students afraid, upset, embarrased, anxious or ashamed.


 What problems have you faced at school?  Do you know what is bullying? What are the different kinds of bullying? Do you know the causes consequences and ways to prevent it?

Are you ready to learn more? Do the activities and enjoy the project.

In the comments write if you have been a victim of bullying or you have bullied someone.


39 comentarios:

  1. Hi Teacher.
    I like this way tu study more because is didactic and easy to understand.
    the video is very especific and simple and I like.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi! Who are you?
      That is the idea, that you enjoy the activities!

      Eliminar
  2. Good afternoon teacher
    Ilike this way to videos are good, more because is didactic, material support to video is very specified.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi, Yunuen,
      I hpoe you continue participating with your comments. Good for you!

      Eliminar
  3. Hello teacher
    I think that this video is very specific and this help to people understand about that is bullying.
    Really I liked it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, Sherelyn!
    I like you participate with your comments, continue doing the activities they are interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi teacher

    I think that the videos are very entertaining , apart from that we had ideas for our videos , posters which I liked more is verbal bullying , is very good.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Teacher¡
    I think the material is very good because it helped me to realize my works are also easy to enteder and very complex

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello teacher

    i think the video is a good representation of the problem with the bullying in the schools and the final is very funny

    ResponderEliminar
  8. when i was young iwas a victim of bullying and i was a bully too

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi teacher
    I Have bullyied my friend and nowaday I feel

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I in any moment did bullying and i wasn´t the victim

    ResponderEliminar
  12. ¡¡Hi Teacher!!
    I have not been a victim of bullying,but bullying is not good to others because that person would feel very bad

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hello teacher!
    I haven't bullyied some one

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I was a victim of the bullying in the primary and I decided change of the school

    ResponderEliminar
  15. hi teacher

    I think that this situation is advanced and sometimes I have bulllyied my classmates but is like a game

    ResponderEliminar
  16. hello teacher marisol!
    I have bullyied my friends and my brothers.
    I feel bad, that 's the worst, i have done.
    the video is verry good! :3 thank you.

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Hello teacher good morning
    Today I think about bullying and I think that in the past I was bullied but at the same time I made bullying too, because sometimes the boys and the girls think that bullying is a game and do it. Remember that bullying starts with only words.

    ResponderEliminar
  18. HI . Teacher
    I have bullyied my friend and I feel happy in that moment because to lease my fury

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Hello Good Morning :) Teacher

    I have bullyied my friend and I feel sad. :(

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Hi teacher, the video is is very good. when I went in the elementary school someone bullyied to me. Today in the high school I have bullyied my friends in the school. I feel very bad.

    ResponderEliminar
  21. hello teacher
    I Have bullyied my brother and I feel

    ResponderEliminar
  22. hello teacher!!!!
    i am bullied until now for my friends

    ResponderEliminar
  23. hello teacher and I never made bullying, my friends if

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Hi teacher
    I never victim been of bullying

    ResponderEliminar
  25. Hello teacher
    I was a victim of bulliyng by my classmates but I have bullyied in the school

    ResponderEliminar
  26. Hi teacher!
    Well I want to say that wen I was in Secundary school I suffered bullying because myclassmates though that I´m GAY jajaja but little by little I understood that those actions only made me strong. When I think that in the world there are lot of people suffering several bullying I think that If we stop that at the beginning we could avoid that people suffer more.

    ResponderEliminar
  27. hello teacher and I never made bullying, my friends if

    ResponderEliminar
  28. Hello teacher
    I have bullyied my Brother and until now I feel

    ResponderEliminar
  29. Hi teacher

    i haven't bullyied and i never been victim of bullying.

    ResponderEliminar
  30. Hello Teacher!

    In the school I don´t have problems with the bullying but I have bullyied my sister in my home and I feel sad

    ResponderEliminar
  31. Hello teacher!
    The blog is very well taking into account the big problem that represent, specially in schools, job place, etc. Moreover that this doesn´t have importance if not since 10 years ago. I feel that the stopping of bullying is very important for the develop of young people and the blog have everything for the teaching-learning on the thematic.

    ResponderEliminar
  32. Hello Teacher
    I have been the victim of teasing of my skin color and my hair in primary
    There are different types of bullying as the direct and indirect physical, verbal, etc.
    The consequences of this problem are different as sucidio or depression among others, a way to prevent it is to have the confiansa with our parents or teacher and say us is happening to help us out.

    ResponderEliminar
  33. Hello teacher

    I have bullyied my friend and I feel very bad

    ResponderEliminar
  34. Hello teacher

    I have bullyied my friend and I feel very bad

    ResponderEliminar