In this blog you will find a webquest to develop a project to prevent bullying.
Hello teacher I liked some pamphlets because most are about cyberbullying but their information are good.
exactly now our have a little idea about the proyects and is more easy,I hope that our materials can also be good and bring something to the next generationgood day
Hi Francisco,If you hand in the project in time, The corrections will be done and your product will be shown in this blog.
Hello Teacher¡I liked the brochures and I think are fine as these likewise saw some errors in the mine and helped me to correct
Hi Heber,That´s the idea, to correct yourself your mistakes, it is part of the process to learn english
Hello teacher I liked some pamphets. desing new idea about the proyects
Good yunuen, continue participating with your comments
Hello teacher
ResponderEliminarI liked some pamphlets because most are about cyberbullying but their information are good.
exactly now our have a little idea about the proyects and is more easy,I hope that our materials can also be good and bring something to the next generation
ResponderEliminargood day
Hi Francisco,
EliminarIf you hand in the project in time, The corrections will be done and your product will be shown in this blog.
Hello Teacher¡
ResponderEliminarI liked the brochures and I think are fine as these likewise saw some errors in the mine and helped me to correct
Hi Heber,
EliminarThat´s the idea, to correct yourself your mistakes, it is part of the process to learn english
Hello teacher
ResponderEliminarI liked some pamphets. desing new idea
about the proyects
Good yunuen, continue participating with your comments
Eliminar