In this blog you will find a webquest to develop a project to prevent bullying.
Hello teacher I think that these posters are nice but I liked only the first because it is striking and cute.
Hi, Sherelyn,Remember that in the productus you can use whatever you want to transmit the information. So, do your poster!
for me the best or the best bullying are verbal and physical bullying, they are good ideas.
Hi Francisco,Thanks for your comment
Hello Teacher¡me in particular I welcome the poster of verbal bullying all the other posters are very nice and explicit besides these helped me build on them for mine " cyberbullying
Hi Heber,Your poster will be shown here if you make corect it
Hello teacher !there posters and the information is a very good!, unseful specified good ideas .Responder
Good Yunuen, Now watch the videos and comment
Hello teacher
ResponderEliminarI think that these posters are nice but I liked only the first because it is
striking and cute.
Hi, Sherelyn,
ResponderEliminarRemember that in the productus you can use whatever you want to transmit the information. So, do your poster!
for me the best or the best bullying are verbal and physical bullying, they are good ideas.
ResponderEliminarHi Francisco,
EliminarThanks for your comment
Hello Teacher¡
ResponderEliminarme in particular I welcome the poster of verbal bullying all the other posters are very nice and explicit besides these helped me build on them for mine " cyberbullying
Hi Heber,
EliminarYour poster will be shown here if you make corect it
Hello teacher !
ResponderEliminarthere posters and the information is a very good!, unseful specified good ideas .
Responder
Good Yunuen, Now watch the videos and comment
Eliminar