Bullying is a big problem |Bullying prevention webquest | Bullying Pamphlets |Bullying Posters | Bullying videos

miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

BULLYING PREVENTION VIDEOS

These are some examples of Bullying prevention videos madeby students of CECYTEM Plantel Texcoco.

















17 comentarios:

  1. Hi.
    Teacher I really like it because these videos give me ideas abaut who can I do my video and about what can We talk thanks so much.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. teacher the video that I like so much was the video "Ingles video Bullyng" because I like how they used the toys to express their Idea and because I wanna have a pengüin like this. :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi López!
      I agree with you, but there is a problem, the video has spelling mistakes so be careful when you make your video

      Eliminar
  3. hello! teacher
    students at school have a lot of problems,
    i like the videos, NOW I WANNA WORK SO MUCH! :3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Mireya!
      I like you are motivated to do your video, I´m sure you will get a nice product

      Eliminar
  4. techer de information de video is a very unseful

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Marisol,
      That is the idea, in the future your video will be useful.
      Try to write more in English to improve your writing

      Eliminar
  5. Hello Teacher
    These videos are great because they are fun and easy to understand

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Vanessa!
      Now, make a video in order to students understand what is bullying or a ind of bullying.

      Eliminar
  6. Hello teacher! .
    there videos and the information is a very good!, unseful specified good ideas .

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Yunuen,
      It´s true, the videos have important information and give more ideas to do your product

      Eliminar
  7. Hello teacher
    I think that all videos are very good and they are of much help for my project.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. the videos are great, only that if the students were more dedicated, these are more good
    good afternoon

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello Teacher¡
    All videos are great I can also say that I helped my video relaizar much for taking some ideas and references of these

    ResponderEliminar