Do you know how to work with a webquest? If not watch the next tutorial:
Go to the next link, it is a webquest that will guide you to do the project:
The next activities correspond to the TASK part in the Webquest
TASK:
1. In order to know what kind of person are you, read the meaning of the next words and illustrate them. Hand in your activities to the teacher.
· Avoid: Do not permit. Keep away from someone or something
· Bullied: The victim. People who support the bad people
· Bully: The aggressor. A person who bothers.
· Bullying: The action of bothering
· Bystander: A non participant spectator. Witness.
· Bother: Bad or offensive actions. Cause trouble, unhappiness, or discomfort.
· Compassion: Understand someone is suffering
· Conflict: A problem
· Defend: To protect someone or yourself
· Exclusion: Being excluded. Do not include
· Ignore: Give no attention
· Insult: An offensive word or phrase.
· Isolation: Be alone
· Mediator: A person who acts as a link between the parties. (referee)
· Support: To help. Understand his or her feelings.
· Target: The victim of the aggression
· Punch: Hit with the fist
2. Do the multiple choice exercise about bullying vocabulary 3. Answer the next test to know what kind of person are you about the bullying:
AM I A BULLY, A BULLIED OR A BYSTANDER?
|
1. I feel frightened, embarrassed, anxious or afraid at going to school.
a) Never b) Sometimes c) Often d) Always
2. People tell me bad words or make fun of me.
a) Never b) Sometimes c) Often d) Always
3. I hurt people and say bad words.
a) Never b) Sometimes c) Often d) Always
4. I feel happy when I hurt people
a) Never b) Sometimes c) Often d) Always
5. I only see and don´t say anything if someone is hurting o saying bad words to my
classmates.
a)Never b) Sometimes c) Often d) Always
6. I feel happy when someone is hurting people
a) Never b) Sometimes c) Often d) Always
|
4. In the comments write what kind of person are you related tobullying: a bully, a bullied,
a mediator or a bystander.
a mediator or a bystander.
There are different activities you must do. The final products will be shown in the next entrance of this blog.

Hello teacher
ResponderEliminarI liked these activities because they are easy for understanding about bullying .
Hi, Sherelyn,
ResponderEliminarWhat do you think, the webquest was useful to do your bullying project?
Hello Teacher¡
ResponderEliminarI liked the web quest because he helped me get an idea about my project and realize bullyng different types of the same
Hi, Eber,
EliminarYour opinion is very important to continue working with this type of resource.
thanks to the webquest, we could fill our projects with good information, many we not only visited before
ResponderEliminargood afternoon
Hi Francisco,
EliminarThat's the idea, To help you with good information.
Hello teacher !
ResponderEliminarI liked these activities in the web quest because they are easy for understanding about bullying . helped me build iam idea.
Hi Yunuen,
EliminarOne of the purposes of the webquest is to do the work easier.
Hi teacher tank you so much for give us this oportunity to use a web quest.
ResponderEliminarI think this way to work going to be of lotf help tu me in the future and in this moment to do my project with my team of work.
well I just goin to tell you Thank´s!! :)
Have a nice day.
Hi Niamir,
EliminarThe web quest let you to work in teams even if you can´t stay in the same place at the same time. Thank you
hello teacher the web quest was useful to me a lo because here i find the information for my proyect here but it would be better.
ResponderEliminarI think thegrade for the webquest is 4
hi teacher
ResponderEliminarI was useful because i like the links and the infomation
i think the grade for the webquest is : 4
Hi teacher...!!!!!
ResponderEliminarthe webquest is a lot of by exelent helping for homework
I think the for the webquest is 9 ..........good!!!!!
Hi teacher
ResponderEliminarthe webquest is a tool usefull and I think that this tool is a new form to work and learn news lenguajes and we could aplpy in others topics
I think the grade for the webquest is 5 :)
Hello teacher
ResponderEliminarI think that using the webquest was usefull for my project about bullying because with this way of working was good and all the activities were easy for understanding it. I think the grade for the webquest is 5.
the webquest was very usefull for the projects, i think the grade for the webquest is 5, because the information that gave us is good
ResponderEliminar!!Hi Teacher¡¡
ResponderEliminarI really liked using the webquest because it brings
the necessary information to do chrores and esay to use
I think the grade for the webquest is 5
hi teacher marisol!
ResponderEliminarvery a lot of :)
thanks to her, our team realize one good project.
thank you.
Hi teacher
ResponderEliminarthe link were usefull.
I think the grade for the webquest is 5
l
Hello teacher !
ResponderEliminarthe webquest was usefull
I liked these activities in the web quest because they are easy for understanding about bullying . helped me build iam idea
I think the grade for the webquest is 4
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarHello Teacher
ResponderEliminarthe webquest was very usefull for me that has a lot information of bullying
I think the grade for the webquest is 4
hi teacher
ResponderEliminarI was useful because i like the links and the infomation
i think the grade for the webquest is : 4
Hi teacher
ResponderEliminarThe web quest was very usefull because it has a lot of information the bullyied
I thik the grade for the wequest is 4
hello teacher.
ResponderEliminarThe link were usefull because I learn new vocabulary.
The grade for the webquest 7
Hello teacher
ResponderEliminarI think that this tool is a new form to work.
I think the grade for the webquest is 8
Hi ... Teacher.
ResponderEliminarI think the web quest is very usefull , to we the students realize the projec and the homework .
Thank you .
Hello teacher... The webquest was very usefull
ResponderEliminarI think the grade for the webquest is 4
The web quest was very very good,It is entertaining and interesting
ResponderEliminarhello teacher
ResponderEliminarthe webquest is a lot of for the projects
I think the grade for the webquest is: 4 :)
Hi teacher
ResponderEliminarthe webquest was very usefull
i think the grade for the webquest is 4
Hello.!! Good Morning :) Teacher
ResponderEliminarThe link were usefull.
I like the information the webquest, the information is important. :)
I think the grade for the webquest is 5 :)
Hi.
ResponderEliminarIn this ocation I don´t know what could I say but only I type to the grade for the webquest that I consider is 5 I like so much this tool and I hope that other teachers try to do these activities
Hello teacher
ResponderEliminarthe webquest
It is very educational and devertida
i think the grade for the webquest is 5
Hello teacher
ResponderEliminarhe webquest is a lot of by exelent
I think the for the webquest is 8